
Hi
Tonight was my 27th Injection and truthfully speaking I didn't want to have it, why, because I think I am just plain worn out at times and with all the different mix of Sx, but I thought I have come too far to chuck it in now, but I was questioning it seriously. It all went well and I did eventually have it, so I guess it's on with the show and see what this one has in store for me what ever it is just stack it with the rest of the pile.
Slept most of the day and I think this was from the effects of the phenergan ant-histamine tablets from the night before, don't really like this feeling as it seemed to waste a good day away from the nasty sides.Hopefully be in a better frame of mind tomorrow and back to mainstream fighting off the remaining virus and a bit more relaxed as well.
Keep Well
John
Tonight was my 27th Injection and truthfully speaking I didn't want to have it, why, because I think I am just plain worn out at times and with all the different mix of Sx, but I thought I have come too far to chuck it in now, but I was questioning it seriously. It all went well and I did eventually have it, so I guess it's on with the show and see what this one has in store for me what ever it is just stack it with the rest of the pile.
Slept most of the day and I think this was from the effects of the phenergan ant-histamine tablets from the night before, don't really like this feeling as it seemed to waste a good day away from the nasty sides.Hopefully be in a better frame of mind tomorrow and back to mainstream fighting off the remaining virus and a bit more relaxed as well.
Keep Well
John
No comments:
Post a Comment