Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day 189


Hi

Well not too much to report today other than that I slept most of the day, the usual after needle thing that I seem to get on and off. This time the turn of complete lack of energy and extreme tiredness. So I was happy because at least my irritating rash gave me some peace and also I have learnt not to fight this when it happens.Must have been what was needed as tonight I feel very well and content.

Off to my Share Care Doctors appointment tomorrow and will get my ear checked out, might be an infection starting, not sure, but needs to be looked at. My appetite is improving and the salads and chicken I find very pleasing, be interesting to see if my weight has increased tomorrow, I hope so.....
Good Night All and Sweet Dreams..
John

No comments:

Post a Comment