Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 176


Hi
Today I woke up feeling very seedy and pains across my upper stomach, had to take things very easy and was quite uncomfortable they slowly subsided, but were still there in the background. Went to my Share Care Gp appointment today and my weight is still hovering around 65 -66 kg mark, so not much improvement there, blood pressure good still and I spoke to her about how I have been extremely weak lately, more so than the usual Tx stuff, so she gave me a bloods request for Elft, FBC and Iron Studies, which I went and got done after leaving Doctors.

She also asked how my rash was going and checked it out again, told her at times I want to rip my skin off, it gets that itchy, she said don't do that, I said no, of course not, all my inners would fall out and she just stared at me, no sense of humor some people.....

Feel better tonight, not back to my usual 25 % health, LOL, but better just the same....
John

No comments:

Post a Comment