
Hi
Well today I got the best news I have had in years regarding my HCV and that was I am now UND When my Clinic Nurse rang me this morning and told me, I thought I was hearing things and didn't know what to say. It took a while to sink in at first as this is the first time in 37 years that I have not had a positive return status with my virus, next time I go to Liver Clinic next month, I will get another PCR request for my HBV to see whats happening there.
Still cant believe it, sort of felt numb all day and butterflies at times, very strange feeling indeed, Sx were good early in the day but late afternoon the dreaded tiredness and headache was returning, probably too much excitement......
Take Care All
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgcoBKWTW14
John
Well today I got the best news I have had in years regarding my HCV and that was I am now UND When my Clinic Nurse rang me this morning and told me, I thought I was hearing things and didn't know what to say. It took a while to sink in at first as this is the first time in 37 years that I have not had a positive return status with my virus, next time I go to Liver Clinic next month, I will get another PCR request for my HBV to see whats happening there.
Still cant believe it, sort of felt numb all day and butterflies at times, very strange feeling indeed, Sx were good early in the day but late afternoon the dreaded tiredness and headache was returning, probably too much excitement......
Take Care All
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgcoBKWTW14
John
No comments:
Post a Comment