Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 167


Hi There

Today was fairly good, as I lead up to my Injection, woke up at 5.40 Am and had a cup of tea and watched the sun come up and listened to the early morning birds, was really peaceful. The rash I have is still with me, sometimes it's unbearable with the itching and other times I don't notice it, still using the Celestone creme and it does help alleviate there progression. Have also noticed my appetite is increasing for salads and fruit, which cant be all bad.

Had my 25th Injection tonight at 8-00Pm and open a new box of Interferon and through the empty old one out, woo hooo only 23 to go and hopefully this weeks needle will be kind to me. Noticed my hair is still coming out in my brush and is getting very thin now, don't matter to me, as long as I am giving the Virus crap, I don't mind......

Take Care all and Have a great Week
John

No comments:

Post a Comment