Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 180


Hello again everyone

Another good day today, feels so good to have had some in a row for a while, didn't do much today was basically a chill out day and reflection time I suppose. Beautiful spring weather approaching and I seem to be daydreaming alot lately, which is a good thing as it settles my temper very well and don't feel the rages as much now either. The family is happy about this and the evil grumpy old man is slowly disappearing, thank goodness.

Needle night again tomorrow night and lets hope the good times stay after it, never know the gods maybe smiling on me this week. My cough is starting again and back to the puffers, which help that abit, funny really I have noticed that people on Tx soon build up a huge store of helper items along the way, which become very valuable to us all in times of need.

Maybe one day the drug companies may put out a list of helpful meds to go along with the Tx regimen..

Be Kind to each other

John

No comments:

Post a Comment