
Hello again
Well went to GP today and had my usual ob's done again and spoke to her about my Rash again and she thinks that it is eczema and that all I can do is keep up the moisturiser and Steroidal creme at least 2 - 3 times a day. Also mentioned that my urine was darkening abit lately and some what pungent smelling, so I have request to have a sample tested. Lost a Kilo again, now 65, just cant seem to get past 66 kg and then back down to 65 kg. It seems to be hovering around the same markers each week.
She also stated that my Ferritin levels are increasing again and that they will be keeping an eye on those, due to the Heamochromotosis that I have. Apart from that shes fairly happy with my progress.I had a bad fall tonight about 40 Min's ago, while going to shut the dogs up from barking and I tripped over my slippers and went down full weight on my knee's and sort of bashed and burnt them while hitting my jaw and face on the sideboard, scared the living crap out of me and I am going to be sore and sorry tomorrow, well that will teach me for going off at the dogs for no real reason and the fall brought me back to earth real quick.
Have a good Week
John
No comments:
Post a Comment