Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 184


Hi


Well a bit bruised and battered after my fall last night, but not to worse for wear. Was 35* Celsius here today and at 9.00 pm tonight it was still 24* cels. Looks like Spring has sprung straight into summer. Put my moisturiser and Steroidal creme on after my shower this morning and again tonight, think I might be making some headway, with this leper style rash. Itching is still there, but not nearly as bad, touch wood, now that I have said, I probably turn into one huge sore all over me... LOL


Appetite is a bit down at the moment and starting to screw my nose up at certain foods again, couldn't sleep last night much and at one point at 2.45 Am I made up this big plate of mixed salad and cheeses and lots of Italian Dressing, just had to eat some salad, why then of all times, but it was Delicious and finished it off with two oranges and a Mandarin. Have noticed that the cravings I have had for totally different tastes maybe similar to Pregnant woman's cravings in where as the body needs to have certain foods or minerals, don't know, Bit its food for thought ( no Pun Intended )

Be Safe and Be Well

John

No comments:

Post a Comment