Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 164


Hi All

Well wasn't last night the night from Hell, felt OK during the day and also in the evening, decided to go and have a shower before I chat with my Tx Buddies and get Cheryl to put some Creme on my rashes on my back. Well after she had finished that, she reached over the sink from the side to wash her hands and I said, hang on I will move out of the way, so you don't stretch your back, so I just went to step around her and it was if someone had pushed me off a huge cliff, I felt my self spinning and falling and nearly passed out, Cheryl had to hold me up, otherwise I would have fell through the shower screen. All my balance and co-ordination went and I had huge pains in my upper stomach and my Liver felt like it was expanding.

Cheryl managed to get me to my bed and only just as I could hardly hold my self up and I was freezing cold again, cold to the bone, the last thing I remember was Cheryl trying to give me my Ribas and Happy pill and I just sunk into this strange but very eerie sensation and managed to go to sleep, woke up once and went to loo, still very wonky and then again about 5-30 am in a massive drenching of sweat and soaked to the bone and bed as well. Got up and changed everything and back to sleep till 7.30 am and at 8-00 pm got up and had my Ribas and thanked up above that I was still here...

It was so scary and extremely upsetting, that I nearly went down and got a will made out, I kid you not. I never want to experience that again, I don't know why or what happened, but it was as if something very big was going on inside me last night. Today I just collected my thoughts and rested and are worried that it doesn't come back again.
Over the worst of it now and getting back on my feet, ever so gently does it..

Take Care my Friends and hope you are Well

John

No comments:

Post a Comment