Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 158 & 159


Hello Everybody

Double entry tonight as I was a bit of sorts last night, I have not got the Families Flu yet, but I think its trying, hard to tell when I have had nearly 24 weeks of it's Symptoms... The family is picking up abit but Cheryl still has it bad, so a bit more TLC for her I think, I had a fairly good day today, but I always seem to pickup towards when the next Injection is due. Still taking things easy and been working in my Shed again, keeping occupied seems to keep my Depression at bay and that's a good thing.


Well this week has gone quick and has been a really mixed week for Sx and an old enemy has came back, Thrush in my mouth again, but is clearing thanks to my Lozenges from GP from before and tonight is a lot better to eat with and I have had heaps of itching on my back, where I cant reach..... Grrrrr

Well be good everyone, at least as good as you can.......
John

No comments:

Post a Comment