Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 139


Howdy

Another day in paradise here folks in the ever changing land of TX, today was another very slow day today also much of the day just slept and chilled out. Had a bit of a rough night last night and basically felt completely stuffed all day, picking up better tonight now and have even been out of the house and went to tea at someones house.... Whoa...scary stuff but good, didn't want to go at first, but when I got there it was all good. I get edgy lately when I am out of my comfort Zone of my home, will have to watch this as it starting to become the norm for me lately, John the Hermit..... LOL


I must mention that still suffering from the brain sides of this Interferon and find it getting harder to combat, but not impossible, will just have to work a little harder on this. Sometimes I don't know what is worse, the body Sx or the brain Sx, bit of six of one and half dozen of the other....

Well on with the show and needle night tomorrow night already, doesn't time fly when your having fun, like being on a holiday camp really, NOT...


Goodnight all

John

No comments:

Post a Comment