
Hi
Well today I didn't have a sleep at all during the day and made sure I didn't go into my Cave, till its bed time went into town to the hardware and Cheryl and Renee did somethings they needed to do. It was a pleasant day and it felt good to get out and about, just to do things we wanted to do, rather then had to do, it was a welcome change and my depression is improving and I feel like participating again in life and not just spectating.
My back and leg has also improved, but still treading carefully there, I have a blood test to get done tomorrow and my Share Care GP appointment as well, I am looking forward to the Gp visit to get this evil looking thing that is fast growing on my upper arm looked into......
Last night forgot to take my night time Ribas and Happy pill, which I usually take about 8-00Pm and remembered at Midnight so better late than never, so I took them then, woke up around 3-00am ish and made a cup of tea and just reflected on the past few weeks...
Till next time..
John
John
No comments:
Post a Comment