
Hello All
Good day today and felt pretty good today, which makes a nice change, had my Bloods taken today and also went to Gp visit, have put on a kilo since last visit and blood pressures good also. Spoke to her about my anti depressants and the effect the Diazapam has been having on me, so now only take the Diazapam when absolutely necessary, I feel between the Interferon and the Valium, it was having the opposite effect on my depression.
I had her look at my arm and she's not sure if its exma (spelling) or a skin cancer, her feeling is the exma and next week will recheck and re-evaluate and will get some creme for it, i am on some antibiotics at the moment, so see what happens there.Will have to ring Liver Clinic tomorrow to see how my Bloods went today and hopefully they have gone back up, or they said I may have to reduce my meds till my Neuts go back up, they are .55 at the moment and Platelets are low as well.
So hopefully another good day tomorrow and another step forward.....
John
Good day today and felt pretty good today, which makes a nice change, had my Bloods taken today and also went to Gp visit, have put on a kilo since last visit and blood pressures good also. Spoke to her about my anti depressants and the effect the Diazapam has been having on me, so now only take the Diazapam when absolutely necessary, I feel between the Interferon and the Valium, it was having the opposite effect on my depression.
I had her look at my arm and she's not sure if its exma (spelling) or a skin cancer, her feeling is the exma and next week will recheck and re-evaluate and will get some creme for it, i am on some antibiotics at the moment, so see what happens there.Will have to ring Liver Clinic tomorrow to see how my Bloods went today and hopefully they have gone back up, or they said I may have to reduce my meds till my Neuts go back up, they are .55 at the moment and Platelets are low as well.
So hopefully another good day tomorrow and another step forward.....
John
No comments:
Post a Comment