Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 134 and 135


Hi Everyone

Monday

Well Monday started off sort of OK for the day after my Injection, the usual uneasy feeling, but nothing too bad, I had a GP appointment in the afternoon at 1-40 pm, so down I went to see the 3rd Doctor in the practise, who I have only seen once before a long time ago. My usual Doctor and her Husband who is also a Doctor are still on holidays, hence the 3rd Doctor I was seeing.When I arrived I could feel that I was starting to get tired and was told there was a some waiting involved as she was running behind her appointments, 2 hours later and some sleeping involved, I had a massive headache that almost made me feel as if I wanted to be violently ill everywhere. Lucky I had my daughter Renee with me, as I could hardly even focus on where I was, so my name gets called and in we go, I give her my side effects questionnaires and tell her i am here to get my weight and Blood pressure taken as well as ask about any thing that I might be curious about. She asked why the forms and I explained I was on Tx and this is what the Specialist asked me to submit weekly, Oh she said are you on some sort of Tx, she had my file open on her computer, thought she might have at least looked at it before she called me in. So I get my weight checked and I am back down to 65 kg again, lost most of what I have gained ( Oh Well, back to the Drawing board there ) I then sat back down and she asked me what blood tests she wants me today, I thought what ! , still being very out of it with the Sx and took me a while to realise that she was talking about Blood test Request forms and I was talking about Blood Pressure being taken, Oh she said we can do that and she did, all normal, asked me if there was anything else and I told her about a suspicious growth i have coming up on my arm, she looked and said, Its looks like an old age spot and its OK.
By the time we got out of there, I didn't even know where I was hardly, Lucky Renee has just got her Learners Permit, because I was that ill I couldn't even drive back home and the headache was increasing. I came home and went into the Shower just to stand under the hot water to see if that would help my headache and it did a little bit, I took some Paracetamol and went to bed and couldn't even talk to my Tx Buddies on the phone as we usually do.

Tuesday

I woke up 3-00am Tuesday morning in a lather of sweat and a cloudy head, had to clean up and go outside to cool off, went and slept in another room as to not disturb Cheryl and again awoke at 5.30 am in another lather of sweat and all my bones aching something fierce, so clean up again and laid back down till the sun came up, had my Ribas at 8-00am and went back to sleep for a little while, then another shower and started the day which was very slow I can tell you, picking up now and hopefully was just the last of a bad 4 week cycle of Injection Sx, still feel very warn out and tired, but getting there again.
It nearly broke me the last couple of days, but with my Tx Buddies and my Stubbornness together that's not going to happen !!!!!.
In ending, sorry for long rant, I think that when we agree to take on Tx at the Hospitals, Clinics, we in a way are agreeing to get access to Pandora's Box and each and everyone of us gets a front seat vision and feeling of what this Mythical Box beholds in store for our journey ahead.....

Hope everyone is well and feeling OK

Your Mate
John

No comments:

Post a Comment