Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 128 and 129 and 130


Hi Everyone

Haven't posted for a few days, not due to Sx, but had some visitors for a couple of days and the other night fell asleep early, my moods have been a lot better and I feel a lot calmer, still have some funny thinking, but steering that away before it drags me down.

My Psychologist rang me up the other day also and had a chat over the phone and discussed my previous thoughts and feelings and I have an appointment with him next Thursday.. 20th Injection coming up this Sunday and wont belong before I will be half way, yee Haa....

Hair is still thinning out and there are lots of hairs on my pillow case every morning, must keep them to make my wig...The Lip Balm has helped nicely with the corners of my mouth cracking, it soothes and seems to repair it well.

Well that's about all for now, stay Tuned...
John

No comments:

Post a Comment