Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 156


Hi All

Well its happened here, Cheryl and Renee have a shocking flu, don't think it's Swine Flu, as they have been to Doctors and she reckons its another type flu bug, anyway they have had it for two days now, so the Tx patient becomes the carer and the Carers become the patients, omg just got that out, nearly got totally lost in what i was saying then as I was typing, Oh Boy.....

So I have been looking after them and helping out as much as I can, cant go to full steam ahead, but little jobs here and there and meals also. Have to keep one of us on deck and it will be interesting to see if I get it, some how I don't think I will, have been in the car with them, to the Gp's and living in same house, so keeping fingers crossed anyway.

Sx have been very kind today as if maybe the Tx knows i have a job ahead of me that I need to do for my Family.

Stay Focused
John

No comments:

Post a Comment