
Howdy All
Had my 23rd Injection tonight and have 1 more left in the box and I will be at the half way mark finally. Today was another reasonable day Sx wise and only had shortness of breath and some tiredness, but otherwise all quiet on the Western Front, What am I saying, I should know better by now and not even mention statements like that.......
Mostly just had some chill out time today and did some small jobs and rested mainly, cant wait to go back to GP soon this thing on my arm is getting bigger and now the one on the other arm is growing, hope I am not mutating into some walking zombie type person with all these weird sores and stuff... LOL
Well that's it folks, needle is kicking in and having a little trouble focusing, that's my excuse anyway......
John
No comments:
Post a Comment