Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 149


Hello once again

Today i slept the whole day again and hardly come out of my Cave, Well that's enough of that for now, I have decided to take some of my own medicine and kick myself in the Butt and get out of the Cave and back into the swing of things again.Funny how misery feeds on itself and i was falling victim to this, conjuring up all the excuses why i couldn't face things or get out of bed. Well enough is enough and tomorrow, come rain hail or shine, I am escaping that den of despair and going to do something, don't know what, but what i do know is we often need wake up calls and these can come from the most strangest places or people.

I must confess that I have been feeling sorry for myself and for a lot of others here as well, to do so is not always the best outcome for either myself or them, negativity will and has got people nowhere, including me especially, time now to get the positive side balancing out again and we all will, with help and inner strength...

I hope this finds you all well and rest easy my Friends

John

1 comment:

  1. John, it’s ok to feel sorry for yourself. It’s a process of getting through treatment.

    Something I always kept in mind when I managed to get the “pouts” while on tx was that at least I’m one of the lucky souls that the treatment is working and I was able to continue.

    Everyday seems endless and you do wonder if you’ll ever finish, however, attitude is everything and forward thinking will get you through this beating.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete