
Me Again
Had a slightly better day still today with my leg and back pain, I basically just rested and limited any awkward positions that may jeopardise my progress in the pain department, had some visitors today and really had to struggle to be social, guess half was my pain discomfort and the other half was the antisocial Interferon playing again, but got through it.
I also forgot to mention that i have this nasty looking growth still on my upper arm and I asked the specialist about it, as I thought it wasn't right, she examined and thought it may be a haematoma in my muscle, but if so, why does have this horrid wet looking scab thing on it and it has gone from as big as my little fingernail to now as big as my thumbnail in a few weeks and is spreading, I don't trust it one bit. My late Mother whom I nursed till her passing from Melanoma suffered greatly from this aggressive cancer and the relative time it took to spread through her body, call me panicky, call me nervous, but I have seen theses horrid things start from very small beginnings.
So I said to the Specialist i want it out, she said no, your Platelets are way to low for that, what do i do, by nature I am a fairly resilient person, I have had to be, but at times I am no super hero and I am struggling with this particular issue, well I suppose what will be will be and that's that, but I know one thing i will never give up and if there is more dramas to come after Tx, then so be it and will face that then..
Stay Strong People
John
John
No comments:
Post a Comment