
Me Again
Well today was a vast improvement on the last few days, still very washed out and tired, but Sx are becoming manageable again thank goodness, went out to next town today to do some looking around and mostly just to get out of the house for a while and have a change of scenery. Had some lunch and returned in the afternoon, slight headache started and I tried to occupy myself going through some old documents and sorting them, but alas could not get focused at all on this and soon lost patience and went and had a sleep for a couple of hours and even then I couldn't quite settle, probably left overs from the last few days I guess.
The Psychologist rang me up today and informed me that he was putting my appointment off for another week, due to himself having a head cold and he didn't want to expose me to this in my current health state, which I was most happy about him thinking of me in this outcome.
Nothing big planned for Thursday at the moment, just wait and see what it brings to us all.....
John
No comments:
Post a Comment