Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 142 & 143


Hello There

Tuesday Did not post yesterdays diary entry due to putting my back out early yesterday morning, this was one day where something else overpowered any Sx I was having, my back which I had injured years ago, does go out now and then and is extremely painful. So that was certainly a wake up fast jolt when that happened, could not even sit up in my chair, so hence no post for yesterday.Mainly rested and took some muscle relaxants and panadol, couldn't do anything but....

Wednesday
My back has improved today, but i did take things very gently, as to not set it off again, went to my Psychologist appointment this morning and had a good yack with him and felt good to be able to say some things with people with out them looking at you weirdly, I think he seems OK, but have not been to forthcoming with him yet, not till I have gone a few more visits. The Side effects have been strangely easy on me this week and I am not whinging about that.....

john

No comments:

Post a Comment