
Evening Everyone
Well got some of my Blood results today by phone from my Clinic Nurse at the Hospital, they were late getting them, but as she promised I would have them before the day was out, I was waiting anxiously for them, for as I said before the Heptologist was going to reduce my Interferon if my Neuts got much lower.
Fortunately they did go up a little, which gave me a reprieve for a while and I could relax knowing I just take my normal dose on Saturday night, but there is always a But, isn't there, my Platelets have dropped lower again, don't know figures yest till Monday, but she sternly warned me not to go cutting myself or lifting any heavy items and try not to walk or bump into things in relation to bruising. Can live with that, I was more concerned about my Nuets than anything else.
All in all had a good day Sx wise and enjoyed my temporary leave from Sx land, it does help to regroup now and again, just in time for the next onslaught..... LOL
Stay Happy and hope you all have a great weekend
John
John
No comments:
Post a Comment