Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 155



Hi

Went to my Share Care Doctor today for my weekly checkup and handed in my usual side effects study sheets to her, had my OBs done and had her look at the sores again and I have some Celestone Creme to apply on them, to see how they go.Whilst there I have had a growth removed before Tx on the tip of one of my ears that has come back and it hurts to sleep on it but Gp said no cutting out anything till after Tx, which makes sense..

Got some Bloods back
Hb was 109 now 105
WCC was 1.4 now 1.8
Neuts was .55 now .74
Platelets was 66 now 58

Week 24 I have a PCR and FBC & ELFT to be done, so will have some more stats then, other then that wasn't a bad day overall for sides......SSSSSHHHHHH, dont say that too loud Lol

Till Tomorrow and Smooth Journey Everyone
John

No comments:

Post a Comment