
Hi Again
Well had my 20th Injection tonight at 8-30pm and are starting to feel it's effects now, nothing bad, but can feel something happening hope this weeks needle will be kinder then the past few and give me a bit of a rest from the usual, it may do, because as I have said before, I think patterns seem to form to the Tx after a while, even random patterns, so if it works out like that, hopefully i will have good run this week.
Strange how 3 to 4 days after the Interferon I seem to suffer Sx all over the place, then you come good, as good as one can do on this and then its time to take the next Injection just as your feeling alright, must be to let you know there is no free ride in life eh.Anyway no rages today and did some small jobs around the house, my Brother came over and visited us for a while and gave me a hand doing some shelving. Usually i don't want visitors lately and I don't mean that in a bad way for them, its just me, I seem to find it easier to withdraw from them instead of socialising and enjoying the company, will have to work on this before I alienate all my visitors altogether.....
Keep Well
John
John
No comments:
Post a Comment