Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 157


Hi Everyone

Today turned out pretty good and I had my Psychologist appointment and had some good discussions with him, he's not bad after all, guess I was a bit unsure when I first started seeing him, but it seems to be working out Ok. One of my Tx Buddies had his Last Injection and it was a big day, I felt so happy for him and pleased that this part of his Tx is now over, a weeks worth of Ribas left and he will be officially post Tx, a grand achievement indeed for him and everyone else that has gone through Tx....

Was feeling abit head achy tonight and went to bed earlier on feeling not too well, woke up at 2-30 Am and made a cup of tea and did my diary entry, also I think my Thrush is coming back in my mouth, so back on the Lozenges for that. Sneaky stuff all these little Sx, every time you think you got one beat, another one comes along to throw a spanner in the works, but that is ok, I had some Ammo this time around to fix that...Just before I went to sleep earlier tonight, I was getting like little electric shock type feeling's firing off into my arm and leg muscles, wasn't bad,but I thought I would mention it.

Well think I will enjoy my cup of tea now and just drift back into sleep, rest easy my Friends.
John

No comments:

Post a Comment