
Hi All
Tuesday
Every thing still well and I am definitely seeing some improvement in my days following the Injection. Did some more small jobs outside and generally keeping my mind occupied on other things, as I find this is very helpful.
Wednesday
Today was a bit of a washout, felt really tired all day and slept quite a lot, felt OK otherwise, just this overwhelming tiredness which I don't fight and retired to my trusty cave and rested. I awoke feeling much refreshed and clear headed. The rash is going well and I did have some Thrush starting but nipped that in the Budd quickly with my trusty anti Fungal Lozenges... We have also had some very good rain and it topped up our water tanks nicely for us and has given the surrounding countryside a nice green look instead of the desert brown that it was....
Be Good...
John
Tuesday
Every thing still well and I am definitely seeing some improvement in my days following the Injection. Did some more small jobs outside and generally keeping my mind occupied on other things, as I find this is very helpful.
Wednesday
Today was a bit of a washout, felt really tired all day and slept quite a lot, felt OK otherwise, just this overwhelming tiredness which I don't fight and retired to my trusty cave and rested. I awoke feeling much refreshed and clear headed. The rash is going well and I did have some Thrush starting but nipped that in the Budd quickly with my trusty anti Fungal Lozenges... We have also had some very good rain and it topped up our water tanks nicely for us and has given the surrounding countryside a nice green look instead of the desert brown that it was....
Be Good...
John
No comments:
Post a Comment