Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 225


Hello There

Went to GP appointment today and had Ob's done and also had an ECG just to check that things are OK with the ticker, all was clear and we also discussed the heavy duty sides I had following the Needle, she said she will talk with Specialist about winding back my Interferon dose slightly as I am down to 64 Kg now it would probably equate to 100 Micrograms instead of 120 Micrograms will wait to hear about that. Also my Liver clinic Nurse rang me today to see how things went after the needle and also echoed what my GP had said. They also mentioned they might get me to have weekly Bloods for a while to monitor any sudden drops, so there on my case and its good to have a good team..... Feeling much better today, still not 100% or should I say 25% Hahahahhha

Have A great Week and Be Good.......
John

No comments:

Post a Comment