Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 228


Back Again


Doesn't time fly when we are having this much fun in our lives, could think of much better ways to spend our time... LOL

Today the Pathology place rang me up and told me the Fax had come through to get my bloods taken, so off into town and had that done, while there the lady told me that the Liver Clinic has requested a Rule 3 Card to be given to me for the next 6blood tests. This Card enables me to get my bloods done at anyone of there collection points without a request form, which will be less mucking around not having to wait or get signed request forms.


Health is good and did some very small jobs today, basically to keep my mind active and body as well, have noticed the itching getting a bit narcy again, but still very manageable. I have been a bit concerned about my direction in life at the moment, I feel I am changing and the things that once interested me, no longer do so, don't know sort of what I want anymore, I am not depressed or down at all, just the things go through my mind from time to time.....

Good Night All
John

No comments:

Post a Comment