
Hello
Friday
Well Friday my Liver Clinic Nurse rang up and told me my Bloods had gone up some more and that I was to have 100 Mcgm of Interferon at next Injection, so some good news there and it made me feel a lot more positive about having the upcoming Injection.. The Rash is trying its best to get hold, I just don't know whats happening again there, but will talk to Gp on Monday..
Saturday
Today I went out down town where they had our annual Art Festival and Parade, they had Hot Dogs, Damper Bun and Jam Cream and Sponge cakes all for Free and many exhibitions of bush craft.The weather was beautiful and everybody was out and about enjoying themselves. I caught up with some people I know from town and had a good chat and some laughs. Had my 33rd Injection tonight and so far seems OK. Feeling a little headache at the moment, but that's par for course for me on Injection nights and I know what to expect now, so all in all a good day today and see what tomorrow brings....
John
Friday
Well Friday my Liver Clinic Nurse rang up and told me my Bloods had gone up some more and that I was to have 100 Mcgm of Interferon at next Injection, so some good news there and it made me feel a lot more positive about having the upcoming Injection.. The Rash is trying its best to get hold, I just don't know whats happening again there, but will talk to Gp on Monday..
Saturday
Today I went out down town where they had our annual Art Festival and Parade, they had Hot Dogs, Damper Bun and Jam Cream and Sponge cakes all for Free and many exhibitions of bush craft.The weather was beautiful and everybody was out and about enjoying themselves. I caught up with some people I know from town and had a good chat and some laughs. Had my 33rd Injection tonight and so far seems OK. Feeling a little headache at the moment, but that's par for course for me on Injection nights and I know what to expect now, so all in all a good day today and see what tomorrow brings....
John
No comments:
Post a Comment