Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 232


Hello All

Today I went for my weekly GP visit and had my usual Ob's done and hand in my Side Effects Assessment forms, she is going to look into alternatives to the Lagactil for me as well.Told her about my cough and flem that I have been bringing up and she said that I have Bronchitis mainly that has become chronic, so she has put me on stronger dose Anti-biotic and also longer term. GP was concerned and stated that it has to be watched carefully, my weight has dropped even further to a new low of 62.2 KG and now back into the protein drinks again as my appetite is diminishing again, I weighed 75 kg when started Tx, so this stuff is certainly a good diet technique LOL...Bloods were much of a muchness as last weeks, with a small drop but nothing to serious.

I hope you are all behaving yourselves and having lots of fun...
John

No comments:

Post a Comment