
Hello Everyone
Haven't posted diary entries lately as I have been working through some things here, I have been feeling OK and Injections are working out alright now.My bloods have risen quite a bit and is a good improvement from a month back, down side is my weight is now 61 kg and clothes are falling off me, but will address that next and sort that out. Cough is slowing down good and the rash now is nearly non existent, so pleased that has left the building and definitely don't ever want it back under any circumstances. Moods and temperament are so so and basically just retreating to my cave when this happens...
John
Haven't posted diary entries lately as I have been working through some things here, I have been feeling OK and Injections are working out alright now.My bloods have risen quite a bit and is a good improvement from a month back, down side is my weight is now 61 kg and clothes are falling off me, but will address that next and sort that out. Cough is slowing down good and the rash now is nearly non existent, so pleased that has left the building and definitely don't ever want it back under any circumstances. Moods and temperament are so so and basically just retreating to my cave when this happens...
John
No comments:
Post a Comment