
Hello All
Tuesday
Today I still felt washed out abit, but improving slightly, went into town with Cheryl and paid some bills and done a little shopping and although I didn't do much, was very exhausted after it and couldn't wait to get home. Took it easy and rested most of the day, to let my body recuperate...My rash is still with me but only in small patches now and still a little itchy, but overall a huge improvement..
Wednesday
Tiredness is backing off now and starting to go into my reasonable couple of days before Injection time again on Saturday. Rang my Liver Clinic today and asked them about my Interferon Dosage if needed for next needle, they responded by telling me that I will have to have .4 Mcg now instead of .5 which I usually have and now at the dose for weight formula, I only need 100 mgrm instead of 120 Mcg, as my weight now is 64 kg as opposed to my starting weight of 75 Kg. They also told me they will be faxing a Bloods request for for FBC so they can monitor my bloods weekly now. I really must admit that I feel in myself that the current Interferon dose is too strong for me now and my body is letting me know big time...
Watch this Space for the Seven Plagues of Tx
Keep Strong everyone
John
Tuesday
Today I still felt washed out abit, but improving slightly, went into town with Cheryl and paid some bills and done a little shopping and although I didn't do much, was very exhausted after it and couldn't wait to get home. Took it easy and rested most of the day, to let my body recuperate...My rash is still with me but only in small patches now and still a little itchy, but overall a huge improvement..
Wednesday
Tiredness is backing off now and starting to go into my reasonable couple of days before Injection time again on Saturday. Rang my Liver Clinic today and asked them about my Interferon Dosage if needed for next needle, they responded by telling me that I will have to have .4 Mcg now instead of .5 which I usually have and now at the dose for weight formula, I only need 100 mgrm instead of 120 Mcg, as my weight now is 64 kg as opposed to my starting weight of 75 Kg. They also told me they will be faxing a Bloods request for for FBC so they can monitor my bloods weekly now. I really must admit that I feel in myself that the current Interferon dose is too strong for me now and my body is letting me know big time...
Watch this Space for the Seven Plagues of Tx
Keep Strong everyone
John
No comments:
Post a Comment