Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 243


Hi There

Well another weekend is nearly upon us again and heading towards Christmas fast, my physical sides have been good again today, but my temper got a little frayed again today.Took some time out when I thought I was getting narky at times through the day, I rang the Clinic Nurse today to see if I could take .4 of the Interferon this Saturday instead of the .5as my weight has even gone lower from when I spoke to her last. The Nurse also asked me to get another Blood test next Thursday as to see if my bloods took a dive and if not, the Specialist said we will try 4.5 on the Redipen and see how this goes.

I am hoping that this reduction helps with my mental and emotional sides and if so I will be more than happy..

Rest Easy and Be Strong
John

No comments:

Post a Comment