
Hello There
Well another easy day today sx wise and feeling better as the week progresses, which is the norm for me after Injection, usually by Wednesday or Thursday I am settling down good and am able to make small plans sometimes for those days. It doesn't always work out, but small fish are sweet and I look forward to after mid week for some break time from the Sx.We had some rain here today and it was very good, it added to our water storage tanks and also gave the gardens and grass a well earned relief from the parched weather we have had for the last 5 months.
Cleaned my computer room and desk tonight, we are still getting dust from that huge dust storm we had a while back and there is another predicted for the weekend, maybe the rain might have changed that I hope, there is still lots to cleanup around the house as everything is still coated in red dust. I have to pace myself here because my mind has Ideas that the body cant carry out at times..... most times, but I give it my best and have learnt early on in TX that you have to do things this way or pay the consequences later....
Be Kind to Each Other
John
No comments:
Post a Comment