
Howdy
Had my Gp appointment today and all was good and even put on some weight finally, yes folks the walking skeleton now looks a bit more healthier. My weight now is 62.9 Kg and last week was 61 kg, at last something positive and woo hoo for that. Felt really well today for a Monday and hoping this keeps up, as I feel the slightly lower dose of Interferon is helping my moods and emotions. Have to go for another Blood test this Thursday and the GP also mentioned that I may have to extend TX to try and Kill the HBV as well, something I will face after I finish this 48 weeks for the moment, to be honest the thought of another 24 weeks is very daunting after this lot, but I suppose I am lucky to have this opportunity and help repair my body..
Feeling Good and Be Well my Friends
John
Had my Gp appointment today and all was good and even put on some weight finally, yes folks the walking skeleton now looks a bit more healthier. My weight now is 62.9 Kg and last week was 61 kg, at last something positive and woo hoo for that. Felt really well today for a Monday and hoping this keeps up, as I feel the slightly lower dose of Interferon is helping my moods and emotions. Have to go for another Blood test this Thursday and the GP also mentioned that I may have to extend TX to try and Kill the HBV as well, something I will face after I finish this 48 weeks for the moment, to be honest the thought of another 24 weeks is very daunting after this lot, but I suppose I am lucky to have this opportunity and help repair my body..
Feeling Good and Be Well my Friends
John
No comments:
Post a Comment