Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 222 and 223


Hi All

Well Friday I had a chill day and also received the phone call from my Liver Clinic telling me to have my Full dose Injection Saturday night, which gave me such a relief as I was anxious as anything all week and towards the Friday I was like a cat on a hot tin roof....

Saturday

All day I watched the clock and time seemed to pass so slowly and it felt like night time would never come, well it did and at 8-00pm I had my 32 injection and back on the Interferon Express once more. Its been a good break, but I have to finish my TX and get on with it, mind you I was getting used to the clearing head from the fog I am now feeling it doing something, don't feel sick or anything, but I know its working.

So hopefully tomorrow will awake not feeling to unwell and I have a good day after my return to the flock...

Wishing you all well and Stay Strong my Friends.
John

No comments:

Post a Comment