Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 249 To 252


Hello All

Sorry about not posting for a few days, everything AOK here, I had to go down to the Gold Coast to visit my Daughter and Partner and my little Grandson, had a good break and lots of enjoying moments with them all. I also met up with Cock Sparrow, Helga, Bec and Linda who runs the Australian Hepc Support Forums here in Oz, we had a great lunch and lots of laughs and discussions and a great time was had by all. This is the first time I have met up with other people on TX and there support people, was terrific to just be among our own kind so to speak.

Had my 36Th Injection Saturday night at the dose of .4 on the Redipen, owing to the liver clinic contacting me Friday and letting me know the Specialist said not to increase as my bloods have taken a hit again, wont know what they are till Monday when I go to the GP appointment and will get copies off her, also was told to have another blood test next week to keep a check on levels.

All in all a great weekend and looking forward to an even better week...
Take Care and Thanks to all my Mates
John

1 comment:

  1. Hi John

    It was lovely meeting you too, its pretty special to meet people that youve been chatting to for a long time in a forum. Your a special guy just like I knew you would be.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete