Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 242


Hello All

Well today was another quite day and still more sleeping was done, I just roll along now and don't fight this part of the Sx. One thing I feel I must say is that how fragile our lives can become and how others can have a positive effect on our emotions. The last few days have been strange to say the least emotionally and it sometimes takes the friendship and caring from others to balance one's self out.

Perspective changes on TX and a whole gambit of emotions and thoughts start flowing and more often then not intermingle with each other causing mental mayhem at times. When this occurs it tends to make me question things very deeply and often become very confused about my general direction in life, I know this is the Interferon playing its usual mind games with me and have learnt not to make any life changing decisions whilst on TX.

I would like to wish Jb all the very best at this point in time and to thank him for providing the funding for this forum and his ever supportive friendship to us all here at Nomads Wishing you well and a speedy return to us all Mate.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment