
Evening All
Had a phone call from Clinic today and was told my bloods have risen again, which is great news and they also told me to continue with the full dose of Redipen Injection I am a bit hesitant to do so, but will give it a go and see what happens.
Had a phone call from Clinic today and was told my bloods have risen again, which is great news and they also told me to continue with the full dose of Redipen Injection I am a bit hesitant to do so, but will give it a go and see what happens.
Must admit I have enjoyed feeling better then usual lately and hope this wont upset the apple cart again.Ah well will worry about that then if it does and face it as usual, had another good day today and cough is only slightly improving, but its early days yet with meds for that, so don't expect miracles overnight so to speak..
John
John
No comments:
Post a Comment