
Hi Everyone
Just a bit of an Update on how I have been travelling re TX and things in general. Tomorrow I go to my Share Care GP for my weekly check up and have the usual OBs done and hopefully my weight will have improved some. Also have to get some sort of growth cut out of my neck, so some stitches coming.... All i need is the bolts as well and I will look like Frankenstein :lol:
On a more serious note have had quite a bit of hair loss the last few weeks ans is increasing this is the first time in 101 days of TX that this has happened, thought I might have missed this part, but obviously not.
Have had some really good days and some awful ones, especially after Injection day now, never used to be like that, but this TX changes like the weather. Had lots of weird dreams and joint pains, very restless nights but days are more easier going..
Overall things haven't as bad as they were earlier on TX and the few good days are a blessing that keeps me going...
So Gang hang in there we can do this..
John
John
You're losing hair right on schedule! Everyone thinks they're going to avoid this side effect and it hits right about the 100 day point.
ReplyDelete