Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 121


Hello

Well today still getting over a rough patch from my Injection on Sunday night, have improved and headache has gone but I am still very sore and drained of energy. Still having some funny mental feelings, but I try to keep active so I don't dwell on them too much.


Will have to start using the Lip Balm stick again as the corners of my mouth are cracking again and I took a Diazapam last night as well, one to help me sleep and two for my anger which is hovering again, but we I will keep that in check.


Concentration seems to have taken a dive again and sometimes forget completely what I was doing or saying, some people might say that normal for old John anyway.....

Lets see what tomorrow will bring for us all... Lots of Happiness and good Health I hope..
John

No comments:

Post a Comment