Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 104 and 105


Hello All

Saturday
Been a hectic weekend and had a lot of things happening here at home, Sides have been reasonably kind to me and my cough although better stills gives me grief when the night air comes, had a few sleeps, but over all been feeling so so.
My Daughter Renee who is 16 is in hospital at the moment with a suspected ruptured cyst on her ovary and i feel bad that i just cant go and see her, the hospital is 2.5 hours away and i am not well enough too drive that distance, but my eldest Daughter Casie is Staying up there with her, feel useless due to this TX, that I cant be there for her..They have transported her to a major Hospital for Ct Scans and possible exploratory surgery, I hope all goes well for my little girl...

Sunday
After a restless sleep worrying about my daughter and thinking bad things from this TX, as it seems to sneak up on us the emotional sense of situations, had some visitors which I actually socialised with, which seemed strange, as I really haven't been in the mood lately for company.
Had my 16 Th Injection tonight and I got Cheryl to give it to me on my side as my stomach is getting bit tender and I forget where i have done it recently, so I asked for a Volunteer and she did it, and done it well too, even though she was a bit nervous about doing it.I had a mixed night sleeping, some from Interferon and some from just worry....

Always saver life to the fullest
John

No comments:

Post a Comment