Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 120


Hi All

Well the GP visit went OK today and it was a cold and miserable rainy day here, I spoke to the GP about my rash in my groin area and now have some new Steroidal creme to see if I can get rid of it and hopefully will do the trick.

Didn't go to Dietitian today as I was feeling very washed from the Needle and aching like no tomorrow and Its a 50 klm round trip and it was pouring rain so i cancelled it.
I am 69 Kg now and have put on 2 Kg since I seen the Dietitian last as well, which is good and my eating is Improving.


Got my HBV PCR results today and I am still detectable, but there has been a viral Load drop and a Viral Log drop as well, the GP was very happy as was I, that at least the Tx is fighting this Two Headed Dragon I have...

So In all a heavy day with Sx and a great day for news....
Life is good..


Lots of Love to all.....
John

No comments:

Post a Comment