
Hi Gang
Well got back home Friday 1-30 pm and I am happy to say that Renee is feeling very sore, but a lot better then when she went into hospital last Friday. It turns out she had a Ruptured Ovarian Cyst and was leaking inside her and also they removed her Appendix as well. I went to visit her once only at the Hospital for a little while and the rest of the time I stayed at the motel while Cheryl spent the days with her. Its bloody freezing up there where we were and extremely strong chilling winds.Cheryl done a top job juggling Renee and myself as well as keeping her self going, a true mate indeed and Mum.
Soon as we got back I had to go down to get my HBV RNA PCR and the normal Bloods taken before the courier came to take the Specimens away to the Labs, had about 4 big tubes and 4 or 5 medium tubes... i must nearly have had a blood change since TX started... :lol:
Sides have been kind, only tiredness and aches, and a little emotional stuff.. Injection number 17 tomorrow night that makes only 31 more to go and only 1569 Ribavirin till I finish...... just around the corner really.....
Sides have been kind, only tiredness and aches, and a little emotional stuff.. Injection number 17 tomorrow night that makes only 31 more to go and only 1569 Ribavirin till I finish...... just around the corner really.....
I would like to thank everyone for your Kind Thoughts and Wishes for Renee Cheryl and I
John
No comments:
Post a Comment