
Hi Everyone
Well another not so good day with the old Sx, last night had shocking dreams and nightmares and woke up yelling out, latelyI have been waking up at 4.00 am every morning like clockwork and feeling in such a state, so tonight I decided to take a Diazapam every 2ND night to see if this can get me a whole night's sleep.
Most of the day i did some more light work in my shed and it's taking shape now, It also keeps my mind from venturing into dark thoughts which I have been suffering from lately, cant and wont let these thoughts get the better of me. Had some stomach upset also today and don't know if its a bug or what, but will get it checked out if it doesn't improve soon. Also have starting using some Lip Balm Stick for my cracking corners of my mouth, so will see how that goes as well.
Hopefully I should be be on the up if the patterns hold true with this Tx for me anyway and start to feel a bit brighter.....
All the Best
John
John
No comments:
Post a Comment