Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 106


Me Again


Well Monday was another anxious day, waiting to hear from the Hospital about Renee, had some news but they still not sure..woke up tired and achy from the Injection last night and was short winded and low on energy, but I did get outside and do some tiny jobs, one to keep my mind of worrying about my Daughter and the other to get some sought of exercise and a bit of sun as well.


Can feel a headache coming on and some trembling as well, My eating is getting better everyday and i am drinking heaps of water now which i hope does have positive effects. The Diazapam i am taking is doing wonders for my sleeping and mood swings, even though I only take 5 mg a day it has helped me greatly and my concentration also...

Well that's it for tonight....
John

1 comment:

  1. I hope your daughter is OK. Ovarian cysts are hard to diagnose.

    ReplyDelete