
Hello Everyone
Haven't posted till tonight as I have been right off the planet with severe mind things happening with me, my depression is pushing so hard to get me back into the dark side, I am fighting as hard as i can and keeping occupied as much as i can, but its extremely difficult at the moment.
Don't know sometimes what is worse, the physical Sx or the Mental Sx...
I can tell you that at the moment this is one of the hardest times I have had on Tx with this, I took a Diazapam last night and will take another tonight to see if it helps me take back control of these harrowing feelings of emotions and distress...
Till next time..
John
Haven't posted till tonight as I have been right off the planet with severe mind things happening with me, my depression is pushing so hard to get me back into the dark side, I am fighting as hard as i can and keeping occupied as much as i can, but its extremely difficult at the moment.
Don't know sometimes what is worse, the physical Sx or the Mental Sx...
I can tell you that at the moment this is one of the hardest times I have had on Tx with this, I took a Diazapam last night and will take another tonight to see if it helps me take back control of these harrowing feelings of emotions and distress...
Till next time..
John
No comments:
Post a Comment