Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 115 and 116


Hello again


Wednesday

Went to my GP today and had the usual OB's done, weight is hovering on 68 - 69 Kg still, which is good, I don't really want to start dropping weight again, asked her about my recent Blood Test results, they came back with some improvement in my Platelets and Nuets, which was a bonus nothing too exciting, but any rise is good news.The HBV PCR results wont be back for a while yet and also some other tests have not come back yet, awaiting those with curiosity. Later in the day I returned to GP's again, but this time to meet my new Psychologist and have my first appointment with him, basically went OK, but he is so different from my last one and I don't know if I like it yet, I will give it some more sessions and keep an open mind at the moment.......


Thursday

Was a mixed day of sides, mainly tired and lack of energy, but i am trying not to sleep too much as I was before, I also backed off taking my Diazapam to every second night now as well. Not much more to report as I am finding my concentration drifting ........ again...


John

No comments:

Post a Comment