Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 112


Gidday All


Great to sleep in our own bed again and be back at home, had a good day today except for some rather strong Dizzy spells if I bend down and get up to quick or turn around quickly also, will ask GP about them this week when I see her on Wednesday. Have been doing some work in my shed again today and for some reason, I just have to go and work in there lining the walls and putting in Insulation, not sure why I have this drive to keep at it but it also gives me some time out from everyone and gets my brain active at the same time.

Had my 17Th Injection tonight at 8-00pm and so far all going well, small headache, but nothing severe, my eating is still going OK and i find myself looking more forward to eating now. More hair came out tonight when I washed my hair and are noticing a lot on my pillow of a morning, hope that backs off soon, or Cheryl will be knitting a Beanie a bit quicker than I thought i would need to have one...

Ah well, had this hair all my life, must be time to grow some new stuff after TX, who knows, might improve my looks, doubt it............

Take Care all

John

1 comment:

  1. Hi John

    Just thought I would pop in and say Hello.
    I hope that Renee has a speedy recovery and that all is going well with her.
    Nice to see you back home in your own bed...lol, cant beat that eh.
    Your hair will grow back eventually after treatment, be nice to see a pic of you with a multi coloured beannie on...lol.
    Say hi to Cheryl from all of us at the AHCS forums.
    Keep up the good work John, great effort.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete