Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 102 and 103


Hi Everybody

Another dual entry tonight, as have been side tracked a bit lately, not just being slack....

Thursday

Went for my usual Share care GP visit and had my weekly checkup, turns out I have put on 1/2 a Kilo onto my weight which is a change as it usually gets lower with each previous visit. Whilst I was there I had her check my foot which I cut severely and to see if it was getting infected, so far all good and she gave me some Anti-Biotic in case it turns to infection. Today I was also booked in to get a large Mole removed from my neck as i have noticed it changing and increasing in size, so she cut that out as well and added some stitches.Felt pretty good in regards to Sides today and mainly I think just abit melancholy I suppose, but over all good...

Friday

Woke up abit sore and achy, mainly the bone and muscle pains, had another weird lot of dreams and was up and down during the night, nothing as bad as the issue i had with this early on in Tx. Took some Panadol for the aches and pains some times this helps and I find other times it does nothing, luck of the draw. Had a quiet day and just got outside and walked around for a while and generally enjoyed the peacefulness and reprieve from heavy sides.Eating is getting a lot better still and I find I am enjoying it more too....

Till Next Time..
John

No comments:

Post a Comment